Sunday, December 21, 2008

My House Castle



Really feel this beautiful life with my house as a palace. I often little time to play out of the house, playing with friends. Joke, joke, laugh with them as living there are no problems in everyday society. Children are only happy about and there is no word sad time. Exhausted home from school continues to play with a friend living in my village.
After I became adult I think that the palace is home to berteduk very comfortable for me. From my small tinggali very comfortable, with air and cool near the scenic rice fields, perhaps in my home village, which is very simple. With the atmosphere that I live with the natural atmosphere of the community that is prosperous. House shelter is the main house because, other than to rest and also a residence for a relationship between the sillaturahmi fellow sabahat us. For a place to do business and discuss among our neighbors.
Palace of my house is cool, peaceful, happy and Central. With our lives at home with the family atmosphere we will have a harmonious family and romantic to us. I often use the house to rest and pouring all my imagination in the house because my house is a palace, which is a spirit for self and family.
From all that I can artikan that the house is very functional for us all because the house is a palace in our world. Palace for the benefit of all things related to the world and the Hereafter, because the house is a place of worship that is very suitable for our place in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment