Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Year Hijriah


Gegap gempita celebration of the new year 2008 has not forgotten from our minds. Splash in the middle of the rain and drizzle but as a community we remain very enthusiastic welcome in 2008. Whether because of what they do. Just tiru-tiru or less what I know so. I'm including people who are not so concerned with the new year and the ropes. Some years earlier I think I care. Even in years when the night shifts that greeted outcry by many people, the terlelap in my sleep.

However different this year (I still do not care), my new home from a cafe in West Jakarta to look in my blog and find more info on the internet. At home from the cafe I see people out of the house. They are in the page or in the alley-narrow alley that separates the houses they plot. While carrying a small child and they see the attraction berpayung fireworks welcome turn of the new year. Drizzling in the middle voice and shine fireworks decorate the sky dark all over the city.

Fantastic, so they are totally welcome the new year. Events in the TV did not want to lose. TV stations compete with each other spectators compete with presenting their best events. How many funds are expended for the party in the town across the country. In the midst of natural disasters and sign this country as if we do not care. Why?

Hijriyah, the Islamic Calendar, before the new year, as Muslims we should certainly respect. Concerned. It is time we should be concerned. Concerned with our nation. Concerned with our brethren. Mr. concerned with our mother. Concerned with our children and wife. Even with the Care ourselves. Because of this we never want to care about ourselves. Even we ourselves who forget this fact?

What have we done for this? To whom and who because we do? So this really scream and mourn themselves. Has not been doing anything? Even more brutalize themselves.

Mr. Duhai and my mother, how great love, affection and love for pengorbananmu. However, I forgot it. I am not able to reply to all kebaikanmu. Once your son is weak. We're sorry this Mother's son. Mr. children this morning.

This second forward. What dekatlah the more it's correct. Kematianlah the waiting. Substitution day, month turnover, and turnover is the fact year journey toward death. And increasingly close it.

He rabb're sick, ampuni sins of thy servant this. Engakulah the Almighty to give instructions. Show me to the straight path. To the way that you ridloi. Syrian officials!

1 comment: